Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Well, I got all the little project thinks done this weekend. I finished the i-cord edging on the baby blanket and weaved in all the edges. I hate to say it, but I think my husband was right today when he told me that I needed to block it. (I can't believe he retained what blocking is. I know I told him about it awhile ago, but I would think that piece of information would have been replaced with the engine stats for the new BMW models or something.) Anyway, I have a lot of yarn left over so I'm going to do another baby blanket int he same yarn. But I'm going to use the Bath Mat pattern from Knit 2 Together. That way I won't have to clean up any edges.

I also knit and washed gauge swatches for Sahara. Size 6 needles were right on the money. I'm so excited. I keep on reading ahead on the directions and getting so confused. I just have to take it one step at a time.

ALSO...I found this great deal at DiscontinuedBrandNameYarn.com. I bought 10 Skeins of SWTC Bamboo for $50!!! I don't know what I'm going to do with it (but I'm going to love it). Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Gotta go TaeBo.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home