Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Thursday, March 29, 2007

My first session with the personal trainer completely kicked my ass! My legs feel like Jello. I've almost fallen a few times while going down the stairs. The workout felt good though. I just hope I'm not hobbling all weekend in Chicago.
My Goshen arrived! My Goshen arrived! It wasn't exactly what I was thinking it would be, but after thinking about it, it is what I should have expected. I don't know why I expected it to be silky (like SWTC bamboo) when it's primarily cotton. All in all, I think it will make a nice sweater. I plan on starting Sahara on Monday.

I finished the clutch for my friend today. I have some comparison pics with my last clutch. I wish the pictures were better, but it was dark out by the time I finished it.


I also made her a quick little birthday card. After looking at the picture, I should really add a little more. Oh well, too late now.







Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger c h r i s t i n e said...

The card looks lovely! I want a personal trainer but that would involve me taking time out of my schoolwork...

The yarn is a BEAUTIFUL color I am incredibly jealous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home