Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It is ungodly warm in my house right now. It was a warm day here; almost 80! After our last two gas bills from the winter, I'm reluctant to turn on the air conditioner. All I want is a nice month with low utilities; no high gas bill from heating the house, and no high electric bill for cooling the house. I think I'm going to have to turn on the air, though, because it is 79 upstairs.

Sahara won the Sexy Knitters Club nomination. I'm so going to knit it. I need to pick a nice cool yarn. I think it will make a nice spring/summer work sweater with a little simple cami underneath. Does anyone recommend a yarn? Tilli Thomas Pure & Simple is WAY too expensive.

Also, I think I've decided to frog the Mud Flap Girl (from SnB Nation) that I started last summer. I'm going to use the black Cotton Fleece to make Sizzle. I'll get a lot more wear out of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home