Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Sunday, March 18, 2007

I completed almost all of the wave bag today. All I have left is the handles which we are starting in class next Monday. It is absolutely huge! A toddler could fit in it. Now I have to figure out what to do with all the left over yarn. I'm thinking some purple felted bowls.



I also finally finished the body of Wicked. It got put on hold for dishcloths and such. Now all I have to do is all sleeves. I'm thinking 3/4 length.

I'm also really pleased with the neck. I have some problems with the neck of the hourglass I knit a couple of months ago. The hourglass really looks better with no undershirt, but the neck is just way to big. I've been searching for a lacy strap tank top that will cover my bra straps, but I haven't found one I've liked, yet.

The audit on my program starts tomorrow; wish me luck.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Sus said...

That bag is going to be really cool. I love the colors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home