Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Monday, March 05, 2007

I actually got some knitting done this weekend. I finished the last washcloth for my MIL. I was actually on time! I even stamped her (a simple) card. The package went out today. Much better than the Christmas presents that weren't mailed until mid-January. I had some tension problems in the last washcloth. I hope after a few uses, washes, and dries, they will be undetectable.
I also got quite a bit done on Wicked. I started the pocket tonight. I only got 19 rounds done before I had to fully immerse myself in Heroes.

We are driving to Nashville this weekend to see 300 in IMAX. I'll surely get a lot of knitting done then. Plus, I think there is Sit'n'Stitch on Friday night. I think it's going to be a wild and crazy knitting weekend.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home