Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Monday, February 19, 2007

I felted the clutch last night. It came out a'ight. I know I shouldn't be but, I'm surprised the shape with the WoA is so much different then the one I knit in Reynolds Lopi. I think I liked that one better. This one felted so small, that I couldn't fold in the edges or anything. The bind off looks tight, but I don't remember binding off tight at all.

I took Wicked off the needles and tried it on. It looks good but, I wasn't able to take a decent picture. The neck is a little wide (probably because I have the narrowest shoulders ever).

I've decided to donate the K1C2 Paintbox hat to Afghans for Afghans. I'm never going to wear it and it should go for good use. I'm going to knit a hat from Knit 2 Together with yarn from my stash to send, also.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Nice clutch! I just made one out of Plymouth Galway, but I haven't felted it yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home