Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Earlier in the week a storm came through, and the weathermen predicted 2-4 inches. We got a dusting. Last night the weatherman said we had a 50% chance of flurries. I went to bed around midnight and noticed a already dusting on the ground. When I woke up this morning, this is what I saw:
Two whole inches of white powder!! Of course most of it is gone already. I have completed my snow fill for the year. It can now become warm again.

I'm ready to knit Wicked. Here is a picture of the yarn. Knit Picks Swish Superwash in Truffle.
I'm taking a class in March at With Ewe in Mind. We are going to knit the"Wave Knitting Bag". I'm knitting in purple. Here's my yarn:


One last thing, (dinner is ready) I had a single skein of K1C2 Paintbox that I was going to use for a felted purse. Instead I decided to knit this hat. I've gotten about 5 rows done.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home