Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Fetching.



I went to sit'n'stitch tonight and started on Fetching. But first, I had to pitch a fit. Somehow I managed to loose two size 6 dpns during the move. Of course, my husband came home while I was fuming and had to incur the wrath. (Sorry...in a meek and regretful voice.) I guess I have to see it as a blessing, though, the dpns I lost were aluminum, which I hated. I ended up buying a set of addi bamboo ones when I got to the shop (Yeah me!)

So, anyway, here's an action shot of Fetching. The yarn doesn't really show the details of the cabling. Have I mentioned that this is the first time I've cabled. This really is a good first cabling project. I think the gloves are going to be cute, warm, and fuzzy and that is all that matters.


About the Idiots...None of them are dead, I haven't heard any strange yelping in the night, and my couch doesn't smell like pee. Either the Scat Mat works, or they haven't gotten on the couch, yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home