Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Sunday, January 07, 2007

I've gotten one week into the hourglass sweater. It's knitting up super quick. I know some of that is due to the five hour Sit'n'Stitch I went to Friday night at With Ewe In Mind. My New Year's Resolution is to meet new people and I'm really glad I went.


This is one week into the sweater.

Our secretary put in her notice last week. I knit her a clutch from "one Skein" out of Reynolds Lopi. It's kind of hairy and I still need to shave it.


This is a button I've been coveting for a awhile. I bought one in black to go on this clutch and another in green for myself.

1 Comments:

At 10:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Love the clutch with the button. The color is great! Any admin. would cherish it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home