Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Monday, January 22, 2007

I finished my last Christmas present last night! Wait...It is not as bad as it seems. It's a scarf made out of Carron Bliss (I know, "fun-fur") that I actually finished knitting it before Christmas, but because her other present from three designing women didn't show up until this week, I never sewed in the edges. The stamp from three designing women was a nightmare, but well worth it. I saw the stamps at a local store and ordered them the beginning of November. Unbeknownst to us the company had been on The Today Show and were getting tons and tons of orders. The original stamps turned up before Christmas, but there was a typo on the ones for my mother-in-law and my mother. We had to have the fixed and they finally showed up this week.


Here is a picture of the scarf. It's pretty boring.



Here's a question: Where is all the Sugar-Free Grape Kool-Aid in this god-forsaken town? I've been to three stores and each one is out of SFGKA. I don't get it. I need my grape Kool-Aid. I am running low and it is especially important to have when I am hung-over or dehydrated. I wish I were a big water drinker, but I find that I "push more fluids" when things are flavored. My favorite flavors are SFGKA and Lipton Sugar Free Lemon Iced-Tea.


For all three of you out there who think my blog is peachy-keen and not super nerdy boring, here is a button:
I think if I ever see my own button on the world wide net web, I will poop my pants and do the happy dance.

1 Comments:

At 1:30 AM, Blogger bluesoul said...

Come on now, Sugar Free Blue Raspberry Lemonade Kool-Aid is the way to go. All the cool kids are drinking it. And Wal-Mart had SFBRLKA today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home