Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

More about me.

Reviewing my vast library of blog posts, I've noticed that all I've done so far is talk about knitting. Well, here are some more (somewhat) interesting things about me:

First off, are our three dogs, collectively known as "The Idiots." They spend most of their time sleeping, barking, whining, or shedding. This is a picture of them at my mother-in-law's house after we shipped them off for a couple of months so we could sell/buy a house.



Next, I was also an avid stamper. But, that slowed down quite a bit after I moved to Tennessee. I think the reason was because my stamping area was in the basement and there was no cable. I like to watch TV when I stamp. But, I did manage to make Christmas cards this year. I found that when you're producing 50+ cards at a time, simpler is better.


I'm off to try to finish that damned hourglass sweater. If I frog anymore, the yarn is going to fall apart on me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home