Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Conflicted.

I'm feeling a little conflicted tonight. Ever since The Idiots returned from my mother-in-law's they have had problems remembering that they should stay off the couch. Last time they had that problem, we bought one of those screechy motion detector things. It had multiple problems (it would go off for no reason, sometimes it wouldn't go off at all, we have to hear it in the middle of the night, etc.).
This time I decided to buy a Scat Mat. Now, we had an electric fence a long time ago, so I have no problem with a little electro-shock aversion therapy. However, I would like to present the first time each Idiot gets shocked. I'm afraid each one would just lay down and yelp in get shocked over and over again (or worse pee on the couch). But, if I'm present they will not get on the couch.
Anyway, I set the Mat up and I'll let you know if all of The Idiots are still standing.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger bluesoul said...

Hehe, your dogs are going to learn all about static cling. Still, it sounds more humane than shock collars (I know they're not a problem for big doggies but I've got three pugs and they're not hardened criminals as yet to deserve it.) Still, I know enough people with the same problem. Let us know! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home