Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I don't have any pictures for you. I'm still plodding along on the hourglass (and I'm gonna have that sucka done by the end of the of the weekend or my name ain't whatever it is.)
I do have three exciting things to talk about.
1.) I got my first un-provoked compliment on a knitted object. (Fetching if you must know.) It was quite nice to answer with "Thank you, I made them."
2.) I can't believe the large amount of internationale visitors I am getting on this blog. It seems like I wake up every morning and a new country has been added to my blog counter. Italy, France, Indonesia, Luxembourg. I hope you guys aren't checking out my blog hoping to find out double secret probation type nuclear information 'cause that ain't gonna happen. (Insights on knitting are a long shot, too.)
3.) The Idiots went to Petsmart on Monday for shavings and general tidying up. Now I think the smallest one has a strong resemblance to Jabba the Hutt's little friend. I will try to scour the vastness of the internet a post a separated at birth photo tomorrow.

I have to go put on my Yoga Toes. I guess I forgot to mention that I had a moment of weakness a did a little bit of internet shopping a couple of weeks ago. Yoga Toes feel like fake boobies. (Don't ask how I know.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home