Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Sunday, January 28, 2007

I finished Fetching yesterday. (I should have pictures tomorrow after my husband gets home.) I just really needed to finish something. And now I'm back to the hourglass. Here is a picture of the second sleeve. I'm hoping I can finish the whole sweater by next week.

(btw, that's a coconut from Key West behind it. We got married in Key West two years ago in two weeks.)

Here's a list of things I'll never knit:

  1. bathing suits or bikinis...There's just so much wrong I'm going to stop there.
  2. socks not made out of hand washable yarn...I'm sorry, but, I need to be able to machine wash the stink out of my socks.
  3. cashmere tea cozy (in LMKG)...My cashmere is NOT being wasted on tea!
  4. I'm sure there's a lot more, but I can't think of them right now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home