Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I got the sleeves on the hourglass last night. Wish me luck. I can't wait to get this thing finished. Hopefully I've learned my lesson. This project has made me paranoid that I'm going to run out of yarn for Sesame and Wicked.

I went grocery shopping at Walmart after work today and didn't kill anybody. I resisted the urge to strangle every person who stopped short in front of me and punch every person who stood right in front of the one item I wanted and talk to their friend/child/spouse for 15 minutes. I guess it was a good day.

I want to say that it's colder than a witch's tit outside but, it really isn't. I guess I've just grown soft after a decade in the south. I have been longing for those 70 degree winters in South Carolina, lately. I think I need a vacation some place tropical.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger bluesoul said...

Ah, the joy of Wal-Mart. Kinda makes you wanna walk around with fists swinging.

And yes, it IS cold. Cold cold cold cold cold. Real cold.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home