Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Sunday, February 18, 2007

I got A LOT of knitting done this weekend! I finished the cowl for my husband. He really likes it. I'm glad it fits because I didn't check gauge before I started. The color is closer to the action shot then the detailed photo.

Doesn't he look so cute in his work shirt?

I also started a One Skein Clutch. It just needs to be felted. It's in KnitPicks WoA Bulky in Taupe. I've never felted WoA in bulky, I'll let you guys know how it felts up.


I was a good little Internet shopper today. I found Elsebeth Lavold Angora for sale at Webs! I bought enough yarn to start Sara. I chose color 002. I think it's the one I remember liking at the store. (I hope.) Anyways, it ended up being ~$5 a skein, so not bad. Soon I'll be a cabling fool.

What the hell is up with Britney Spears? She shaves her head, gets two tattoos, check into rehab, and check out of rehab all in the same day? Girls got some Problems, with a capital "P".

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home