Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Monday, February 05, 2007

Just like everyone else, my LYS had a sale yesterday. I picked up a few toys.I figured that I have made at least one pattern from every book I own, therefore I deserve a new book. Don't you agree?
I haven't made much progress with the hat I started yesterday, but here's an updated picture. I really like the subtleties of colorway transitions.

On a closing note, here is a picture of one of The Idiots. Her eyes are rolled into the back of her head, because I'm rubbing her neck. She's been very needy lately. It's very unlike her. I hope she's not feeling ill. After I took this picture we watched some of the Puppy Bowl on the web. She likes to watch animals on TV. She's the only one of the three that pays any attention.


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 6:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home