Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Friday, February 09, 2007

I went to sit'n'stitch tonight and finished a wash/dishcloth for my mil. I'm making about 5 washcloths for her birthday next month. One down, four to go.You can't really tell that it is a diamond pattern. I tried to start Wicked, but I had terribly bad luck. First I twisted the stitches, then on the first round I somehow got off the pattern by one stitch. With the cross-overs, it's hard to backtrack the stitches. I frogged it twice. Maybe I'll have better luck tomorrow.


Here is a picture of the finished Paintbox hat. I'm not lovin' it (either is my husband). I'll probably rip out the weird dread things and close up the top of the hat. I think it's a lot more wearable that way.


Yesterday was out 2 year wedding anniversary. I got a Sex and the City Carrie necklace (with my name of course) in white gold. While watching SATC On Demand a couple of months ago, I mentioned that in college I really wanted one. My then boyfriend, told me he was going to get me one and never did. Now I have one of my very own! I heart him!!!
I got him tickets to go see Cirque Du Soleil (or Circus Ole, as he calls it) in St. Louis. Now we can't wait until May 5th.


Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:21 AM, Blogger bluesoul said...

Delirium or the other show? I'm really wanting to see Delirium but I missed it when they were in Louisville (by missed it I mean I had no money).

I'm also not a big fan of the dreadlock thingies. They look like weird hair. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home