Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Friday, March 16, 2007

Unfortunately, Spring has left KY for the time being. The temperature has dropped back to the 50's. I'm back to being cold. I worked on my wave bag tonight, but I didn't make much progress. It's not worth taking a picture.
Georgia Tech lost to UNLV by one point today. One measly point! I guess that's what you get when the easiest major at the school is Management. When everyone is required to take Calculus, it is hard to attract the big stupid dumb jocks (not that every student athlete is a dumb jock) that a lot of schools get.
I am going to post this weekend, but I have to let you know right know that next week is going to be hell for me. The two programs I manage are being audited. I'm not looking forward to it.

Sorry for the lack of pictures. Tomorrow I'm going to block the pocket for Wicked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home