Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Saturday, March 17, 2007

No St. Patrick's Day for me. I was so excited this year because it was on a Saturday, but my husband is working nights this weekend. I never get to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. Not growing up less than two hours away from both NYC and Boston. Not going to Savannah when I was college in Atlanta, or living in South Carolina. Now, I'm close to Chicago & I bet I'll never get to see them dye the river green. Poor me. End of pity party.
I'm currently blocking the pocket of Wicked. I could post a picture but, I'll wait until tomorrow, when I have the pocket on the sweater.
For some reason I have his overwhelming desire to knit lace. I can't figure out why. Maybe it's the Irish in me.
Oh, Sexy Knitters Club posted the poll for what to knit next. I can't decide what to vote for. I really like four or five of the patterns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home