Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Last night I went to a bookclub for the first time. We read Fast Food Nation. It was really good and I highly recommend it. I've decided that I'm going to buy more stuff locally. The is a decision based jointly on the book and my overall hatred of WalMart. I just wish Paducah had a little more to offer. We have a bakery (which I've been to), a fish market and a meat shop (both of which I haven't been to). I've been trying to support all local business (esp. my LYS), but it's harder to do with produce. There's even a whole Eat Local Challenge. I don't think I'll be doing the one in April because of the lack of locally grown produce in the area. But, I may do the next one. It looks like September.
My SP got her gift the other day and she loved it!!! I saw that she posted the pictures when I first got up in the morning. I urgently called my husband upstairs. He ran up all freaked out because he thought something was wrong. I was (and still am) so excited!
I have my first session with a personal trainer tomorrow. Wish me luck. I'm sure she's going to kick my ass and I'm going to be sore all weekend. I tried to finish Wicked so I could wear it to work tomorrow. I'm so exhausted that i must go to sleep. I'm only six stupid rows short. Poop.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home