Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Although very hectic, Chicago was a lot of fun. We got to see Greg's mom before she flew out to California. After many discussion we all decided that it was better for us to not fly out next weekend. We are going to wait a few weeks after all the hubbub has calmed down and we will be needed more.

I got a lot of the baby blanket done. I love the Crystal Palace yarn. It is so soft and the colorways are so pretty. I just wish the edges were cleaner. I'm thinking about doing a single crochet edge.

It is so beautiful here right now. However, they are calling for it to drop down to the 50's on Wednesday and continue on until Easter. Here's a pretty picture, before all the pretty dogwoods freeze.

I felted the wave bag tonight. It's currently drying out in the bathroom sink. I'll lay it out to dry tomorrow morning and if my trainer doesn't kill me, I'll post a picture in the evening.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home