Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Saturday, April 14, 2007

I finished the second sock this morning. I had to wake up early and wait for the cable guy who should be here sometime between 8 and 12. It is now 10:30. I hope he doesn't show. I wanted to sleep the whole day away, but that plan is now shot.
This weekend I'm going to take care of all the little knitting things. Swatch for Sahara, put an edge on the baby blanket. Speaking of swatching, I think I learned my lesson with Wicked. I swatched it without washing. The sweater fit really nice when I knit it. Then I threw it in the washing machine because of all the dog hair and the run in the front where I had to pick up a dropped stitch. When I took it out to block, it increased by almost to sizes! The neck is huge. I'm going to try to rewash today and throw it in the dryer. Hopefully it will shrink some. Wish me luck!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home