Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Movie Quote MeMe

I found this over at mooflower’s place. (Until I wrote this I didn’t know how many of my favorite quotes involved the F-bomb. Some of the movies were really hard to find clean quotes form.)

Here's the "rules".

1. Pick 10 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. Looking them up is cheating, please don’t.

1. Libido, inferiority complex, stinko, blotto, free love, bathtub gin, monkey glands, Karl Marx... is he one of the Marx Brothers?

2. That's what I love about these high school girls, man. I get older, they stay the same age. Dazed and Confused, Marissa in Savannah

3. He keeps putting his testicles all over me.

4. See this system here? This is Hi-Fi... high fidelity. What that means is that it's the highest quality fidelity.

5. All I can see are millions of frogs with tiny crutches. the Muppet Movie, fillyjonk

6. By the time I grew up, there was thirty billion a year in cargo moving through Idlewild Airport and believe me, we tried to steal every bit of it. GoodFellas, Mooflower

7. -I wrote a suicide note.
-You did?
-Yeah, right after I regained consciousness.

8. In a good shoe, I wear a size six, but a seven feels so good, I buy a size eight.

9. That'll never be me, that'll never be me. That'll never be, never be me. NO... NO, NEVER, NEVER, EVER. And don't you EVER THINK IT.

10. Yeah. I'm free every day. It's in the Constitution.

4 Comments:

At 1:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

2. Dazed and Confused.

 
At 8:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

#6 - Goodfellas. GREAT movie!

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger fillyjonk said...

I'm gonna guess #4 is "This is Spinal Tap"?

 
At 1:50 PM, Blogger fillyjonk said...

Oh, and I KNOW #5 is "The Muppet Movie."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home