Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Life's Soundtrack

I got this meme from Lorenzo's blog and had to do it. However, after I did it Greg & I decided that it is missing one song; the strut song. Doesn't everyone need a strut song?

If your life were a soundtrack, what would the music be?

Here’s how it works:
1. open your library (iTunes, winamp, media player, iPod)
2. put it on shuffle
3. press play
4. for every question, type the song that’s playing
5. new question — press the next button
6. don’t lie and try to pretend you’re cool

opening credits:
"Brand New Key"- Melanie

waking up:
"Brown Sugar" - D'Angleo

first day at school:
"Evangeline" - Mathew Sweet

falling in love:
"Relax" - Frankie Goes To Hollywood (I don't know if this would be love or lust)

breaking up:
"Seven Nation Army" - White Stripes

prom:
"Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now" - McFadden & Whitehead (for some reason this song kind of does remind me of prom)

life’s okay:
"Somebody's On my Mind" - Billie Holiday

mental breakdown:
"Lost In The K-Hole" - The Chemical Brothers (Very Appropriate)

driving:
"Big RailRoad Blues" - Grateful Dead

flashback:
"You Sexy Thing" - Hot Chocolate

getting back together:
"Music is the Victim" - Scissor Sisters

wedding:
"Dig Your Own Hole" - The Chemical Brothers

birth of child:
"The Stomp" - Ol' Dirty Bastard (not very appropriate)

final battle:
"It Can't Come Quickly Enough" - Scissor Sisters

death scene:
"Piece of My Heart" - Janis Joplin

end credits:
"Me and Julio Down By the Schoolyard" - Paul Simon


I'm really loving both of my credits. I think they really suit me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home