Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Thank You Again Secret Pal!!

I received my final SP11 Package on Friday. It had the most absolute perfect gift combination inside; wine and yarn!!! My Secret Pal was WineMakersSister. She is so creative that it makes me envious.


The package contained two beautiful skeins of yarn from the Great Adirondack Yarn Co., some Eucalan, Interweave Felts (that I've been flipping through every time I went to the LYS, but couldn't bring myself to buy), and a bottle of wine from her family vineyard. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I'm on the tough two weeks of the South Beach Diet right now, but as soon as it's over, I cracking that baby open.

So, I got the package Friday and it's taken me this long to post because over the weekend we did this:






By that evening we had already had this:


I blame the Idiots.


Also, I put together 100 of these little suckers. They are goody bags with candy and toys that we are selling at work to raise money for Angel Tree.


Also, we went to see a sneak preview of The Golden Compass. It wasn't that great. We hadn't read the books and the movie is pretty choppy.


Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

The tree looks beautiful! So far we haven't lost any thing off ours to the furry kids, but it is still early in the month....Good luck with the fundraiser. It sounds like a great idea.

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I'm so glad you liked the package, Kristan. I've had a great time sending goodies to you for SP11. Enjoy!

Heather

 

Post a Comment

<< Home