Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Christmas Resolution

I have a Christmas resolution. No more yarn purchases until after Christmas (with one exception for the purse I'm knitting for a friend's birthday). I have too many Christmas gifts I need to knit.

Also, I need to poll all the knitters out there. For my birthday my mom got me a $100 gift certificate to Webs. (Thanks Mom!) Should I wait until there is a sweater or something I really want to knit and use the certificate then OR should I buy myself a blocking board, which I want but don't want to spend $90?

HELP!

Thanks

2 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Blogger K. Anne said...

Maybe you can wait until the blocking board goes on sale and get both? lol i have heard that a lot of people enjoy their blocking boards, but I would rather have yarn! :)

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger jackie said...

i say yarn. there are creative alternatives for blocking boards; google knitting blocking boards to see how creative some folks can be. my current fave being cork puzzle piece squares. good luck & have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home