Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Monday, September 03, 2007

Sick

I've come down with a nasty cold and have been recuperating all Labor Day Weekend. I've been so sock that I haven't even knit much. But, I have been knitting on and off the last couple of weeks and have some pictures to post.
I'm almost done with my first Sock It to Me Swap sock. I fretted a lot about whether this pattern was going to workout or not, but I think it will.


And, I started my first ever toe-up sock. I think it's too big and I'm going to have to rip it out.



Also, this week, I got a new chandelier for the dining room. It was $99 ($119 with shipping) from greatchandeliers.com. It came in pieces and had to be put together and one of the bobeches (the little cups that go under the lights) was too big (they are sending us another). But for that price it is totally worth it.


3 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger jackie said...

nice socks! the swap sock is a great pattern. and the chandelier looks great in that room. have fun.

 
At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

great chandelier, awesome socks too! I've been fretting over your socks, hoping they will come out perfect! I think/hope they will. :) I hope you are feeling all better now.

secret chicky

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger c h r i s t i n e said...

Oooh! SOck fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home