Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

I haven't posted in while because I've been busy busy busy! In the last two weeks I have:

  1. Traveled to St. Louis for Stitch'n'Pitch - fun but almost too hot to knit. Over 100 degrees at a night game. There was a lot of butt sweat.

  2. Flown to Richmond,VA for a girls weekend with my college girlies. We did a lot of shopping and I spent way too much money. Also, I really wasn't able to do a whole bunch of knitting while flying this time.

  3. Organized a Make Your Own Sundae fundraiser at work.

  4. Attended the Paducah Newcomers' Group Wine and Cheese Social to kick off our season. As the publicity chair I had to bring a dessert. I knew in advance that there was no way in hell that I would be able to make something, so I told them I would bring those mini frozen eclairs that are SO addictive.

  5. Hosted a Lia Sophia party at my house.

Then, on Tuesday, Greg let me know that he is taking me on a surprise birthday weekend starting today. I'm super excited, but I had to scurry around to find a sub for Bunco on Saturday.

By the way, I turn 29 for the 2nd time on Monday. This is how I feel:

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger K. Anne said...

happy birthday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home