Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Friday, July 06, 2007

I'm back and I've got presents!

I'm back from Boston and I've got presents! My SP10 package arrived on Monday and I love it! Thanks Erin! There were Twizzlers, too but they're gone (my husband wasn't home to stop me when the package came). Oh, and cute little pumpkin stichmarkers that accidentally got left downstairs when I took the picture.


Then, today, my Spring Felted Bag Exchange bag arrived!! I love it! My husband said that he wished it looked manly so he could steal it. Thanks Kim!! (By the ways, I still have some Twizzlers left from the first package that are hidden somewhere in the house. )

When I was in Boston I met up with my mom in Northampton for a day of shopping. I dragged her into Webs and OMG it was yarn heaven! I was totally awestruck by all that yarn. I was so overwhelmed that I only picked up a few thing...some blue sky alpaca organic cotton, some rowan handknit cotton and some other yarn to make my mom a shawl (the yarn is downstairs and I can't remember it's very long Italian name).

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger K. Anne said...

hi! i'm glad you like the bag!

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger jackie said...

nice swag! have fun with it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home