Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Nut and Bee, I love you

I ordered the cutest knitting related stationary a few weeks ago and it came in yesterday. I originally ordered it to send to spoilees but, it's all so cute that I don't want to part with any of it. And the best part was that they were super nice. They sent me an email letting me know that my order was coming in two parts and included a letter in the order with free stickers!This is my favorite one and it's about to be discontinued.

Anyway, all this cuteness is from nutandbee.com. If you decide to order something from them, please put in 10CZ18 in the comments box. They'll give me voucher good for 10% of your order.


1 Comments:

At 10:52 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh, the cuteness! My eyes!! (Thanks for the link...they will certainly be receiving money from me.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home