Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

My Kniting Weekend Continues

I just took the stained glass bag out of the washing machine. I debated about whether to dry it on something circle or to let it dry flat. I chose to put it on a wicker trash basket for now.


The handles got all twisted up in the wash so, I'm going to have to redo them.

Also, I'm over halfway finished with my Spring Felted Bag Exchange bag. It's looking pretty good. I wish I could post a picture but, I don't want to give away who my partner is.

The upstairs AC is broken again. My husband is refusing to believe it but, it's been running constantly and is 82 F upstairs. I think we have a coolant leak. I hope it's not in a place that will make it expensive to repair. We've had enough problems with the upstairs AC as it is.

I found a new favorite blog. Miss.Supafly is one of my swap-bot partners and her blog is full of stuff I want. Plus, she likes So you Think You Can Dance.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 3:23 PM, Blogger Lia said...

That is one gorgeous bag!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home