Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Spring Felted Bag Exchange Contest #2

Although I got all the questions right for contest #1, I lost due to luck (my name was not randomly generated in the top 2). So, I'm going to try my damnedest to win contest #2.
The first question is:
How did you get interested in felting? Did you learn it from someone, see a bag you liked? Just want to try something new? If you have a picture of your first project, please include it!

I got started felting because when I told my mom that learned how to knit, she said that she wanted a felted bag. The first felted project I made was the striped tote in One Skein. Here's a picture of the completed bag:



Here's a picture of my husband wearing the pre-felted bag (Shhh!...Don't tell him that it is posted here since he explicitly asked me not to post it. But, he is so cute, I couldn't resist.)

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHA! I love that picture :) That's totally awesome!

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Cris said...

Too funny!!!

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger vegasangelbrat said...

Oh he's gonna kill ya for this...lol But your right, he does look cute!

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger LunabudKnits said...

OMG! I am dying laughing! Thanks for the good giggle this morning....lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home