Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Monday, April 23, 2007

Spring Felted Bag Exchange

1. How long have you been knitting or crocheting? How did you learn?
I've been knitting for about a year. I learned by taking a class at a LYS when I lived in Knoxville.

2. What are your favorite yarns to knit\crochet felted bags with?
Reynolds Lopi, KnitPicks Wool of the Andes

3. What are your favorite needles to knit\crochet with?
My bamboo interchangeable circs from Webs (now discontinued)

4. What are the last 3 bags you knitted\crocheted (include URL for Yahoo! or flickr album or your blog if you have them!)? You can also link to patterns if you don't have pictures of your finished objects!
Wave bag and two clutches

5. Do you carry the bags that you make, give them as gifts, or both?
Both. My standard gift is the felted clutch from One Skein.

6. What is your favorite felted bag that you have made for yourself?
The wave bag.

7. What are your favorite colors? Do you like bags in these colors or choose other colors?
I like purple. But, I'm not locked in. The only color I don't like is coral because I look absolutely horrible in it.

8. Chocolate: White, Milk, Dark, or not so much?
DARK!

9. Coffee, Tea, or Milk?
Tea

10. Do you prefer sweet or salty treats? What kinds?
I like both.

11. If you went into Bath and Body Works and could only come out with one item, what would it be and what would it smell like?
I'm not the biggest fan of B&BW. I worked at the Body Shop in college and you hear about how bad the lotion is for your skin. That being said, I do buy their home scents. I like their candles and wallflowers. Since it's spring, I would probably buy Sun Ripened Raspberry or another fruity scent. I really don't like melon or cucumber scents.

12. Do you enjoy any other crafts or hobbies? Do you collect anything?
I make my own cards and collect lady head vases.

13. Are there any bag patterns you have not yet knit, but hope to someday?
There is, but I think I may make it for this swap.

14. What is currently OTN (on the needles) for you?
A lightweight sweater, a baby blanket and a baby hat.

15. What is your most recent finished object before that?
Another baby blanket

16. What's cutest: Puppies, Piggies or Pixies?
Puppies, definitely puppies.
17. Do you enjoy reading? Books, Magazines, or both?
Both.

18. Do you have any children? (kid-kind or pet-kind apply!)
I have three dogs, collectively known as The Idiots.

19. What are some of your favorite yarns for other projects?
Noro Cash Iroha, all the new bamboo stuff,

20. And for the final question, one I see debated all over: Novelty Yarn: Love it! Hate it! or It depends!
It's not my favorite, but it can be cute for a scarf

Also, check out my SP 10 questionnaire.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home