Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Friday, April 27, 2007

I also joined International Tote Exchange IV. (I'm becoming such an exchange whore.) I figured I should post my questionnaire here, since I always seem to forget or add something to each one.

1. Name and blogger handle: Kristan "aka" Pantoufle
2. Blog URL (if applicable): http://nukeknitter.blogspot.com/
3. Do you want a purse that is felted/not felted/surprise me: surprise me.
4. Color/fiber likes and dislikes: I like all colors except coral (although I do like peaches). My favorite color combo is purple and lime green. I'm not much of a fun fur girl.
5. Do you tend to be dressy or casual? Casual. I would like something that can fit my wallet and other necessary things. I really don't have much use for small evening bags.
6. Prefer a pal who lives in the USA or international? Either is OK with me. USA is easier, but I'm intrigued about the prospect of getting items that aren't available here.
7. Miscellaneous info (anything you want to tell your pal): I have three dogs and am a non-smoker. I love candy that is strawberry or peach flavored. I hate banana flavored anything. I just recently knit my first pair of socks, but I'm trying not to become addicted. I'm severely allergic to pine nuts (not that I ever expected anyone to send them to me) and Burt's Bee's chapstick makes my lips swell out to two sizes too big (and not in a sexy Angelina Jolie way..more like the entire right or left side or half of each).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home