Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Spring Felted Bag Exchange Contest #2

Where you live, what signifies the beginning of Spring? A favorite flower blooming? Snowmelt? Pollen (Cough cough, gak, here in ATL, thanks) Post something up describing how you knew 'Spring had Sprung' for you!

Well, it used to be allergies. Especially when I lived in South Carolina, when allergy season started at the end of January. But, luckily, since I moved to Kentucky, my allergies have gone away (knock on wood). Everyone, including doctors, say that pine pollen (the yucky yellow stuff that coats everything) is not what people are allergic to, it's all the other pollen that occurs at the same time. But, I've read medical articles that state that if you are allergic to pine nuts, you're allergic to pine pollen. Even though you can't breath it in, in coats your nose and your skin. Now that I've had my first allergy free season, I believe that this is true with me.

Now, after that aside, the other sign that Spring has sprung, is my urging to start putting the top down on my convertible. I love my Mini!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home