Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Friday, May 18, 2007

What I've been doing this week

This week we had a house guest, my FIL. I'm not going to say much about it except, I've had a VERY rough week at work. All. I wanted to do when I got home everyday was sit on the couch, knit, and watch my shows. This is hard to do when there is already someone sitting there watching FOX news (which is weird since he is a Democrat). Anyway, I finally got to do that last night and how much did Grey's rock?!? Plus, The Office; Total Genius.
Anyway, I've been working on this bag. I'm knitting for a coworker's birthday and I absolutely love it. I thought it would be super technical with a whole bunch of short rows (I'm afraid of short rows), but it's not. I'm using Noro Kureyon in #95.



Labels:

3 Comments:

At 3:50 AM, Blogger Crafty Canadian said...

That bag is fabulous! Be sure to post pictures of hte finished bag.

I laughed when I read that you didn't understand why your FIL, a Democrat, watched Fox News. My very Liberal, Canadian Hubby loves Fox News. He says it is like having a second Comedy Central.

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

It is BEAUTIFUL!!!

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger c h r i s t i n e said...

That's a fantastic bag already!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home