Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Spring Felted Bag Exchange Contest #2

Go visit some blogs for people who are participating in this swap. Find THREE people that you have something in common with - BESIDES the fact that you knit ;)Make a post linking to those 3 blogs, and tell what it is you have in common with the person on that blog!

Kristine B : She seems to have as much of a shoe fetish as I do. When I saw her May 15th post, I totally wished I could have reached through the screen and snagged all 5 pairs.

Laurie C : She hates raw tomatoes, but loves them in dishes like salsa and sauce, just like me. Raw tomatoes are one of those foods I've always wanted to like but didn't. Same with Cadbury Cream Eggs...when I was little I would buy one every year hoping to like it.

Deb : She has rubbed off on one of her coworkers. I have a male coworker who learned how to knot because of me. Also, before I knit, I got all my girlfriends into stamping in a MAJOR way.

Speaking of stamping, this week I went to a Stampin' Up party. It's the first one I've been to in years. I bought a catalog and was very surprised at how much they have changed. There were only 2 sets still in the catalog that I own AND both of them are about to be retired. Anyway, here's a picture of the three cards I made:



I should have taken the picture outside, but I'm lazy. Have I mentioned that I have a four day weekend? Don't hate. I'm going to do knothing but knit.


I'm almost done with the Stained Glass Fan Bag. All I have to do is add the handles, felt, and add a lining.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home