Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Stash-a-sash

Last night I got a bug up my but and organized my stash. I went through the house and picked up all the wayward balls and needles. I'm surprised that my whole stash fit in a single tub. Organizing my stash left me with a question. What should I do with all my half balls of yarn? You know, the ones you have leftover after a project. You don't have anything to make with them, but you can't bear to throw them out. I know I'll be taking a couple of them to classes in the near future (a short row class, an edging class, and a crochet for knitters class) and I'll probably use the sugar'n'cream making washcloths and soap socks. But, other than that I'm stumped. (And no, I will not knit the rug from One Skein.) What do you do with your half stash?




I finally got around to frogging my Mud Flap Girl Tank. It's been kicking around for almost a year and had so much dust and dog hair on it I had to wash it first.



Also, I noticed that I haven't posted any pictures of The Idiots lately. Here's a cute one that I took while walking up the stairs yesterday.


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

One thing I do with the bits is make finger puppets for my friend's daughters. You could also make a scarf the long way, changing colors ad libitum... That stained-glass bag is absolutely gorgeous, by the way...it looks like a Tiffany pattern.

(Came here through the Southern Knitters ring)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home