Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Stuff I Want

Dear Person who has me as a spoilee in any of the swaps I'm enrolled in,




I try to never ask for gifts. I'm always happy with what is sent to me. But, I found two patterns that I totally want. Both of which will help me reduce my half stash. The first is from CraftyAlien.com. Check out these cute bugs.






The second is from Fiberspace. I totally love these felted fish. I could make them out of any color my little heart desires.

So, if you're looking for stuff to get me and are coming up at a loss, I'm totally digging these.

2 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Winnie said...

Hello, hello!
So sorry to contact you this way, but my form is acting up on me. It missed some of your information. I've changed the form, so if you would be so kind as to sign up again for the HSKS2 I would appreciate it.
http://hogwartssockkitswap2.blogspot.com/

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger zippiknits...sometimes said...

ooo felted fish! My DDs would love those, too. Very cute!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home