Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Friday, July 20, 2007

ITE IV

I got my tote today and I love it. Plus look at all the goodies. Thanks Sarah!!
Since my downstream partner has received the tote I made, I'm going to go ahead and post it here. I'm a little disappointed in it. I feel like I've done much better work. I think I need to put down and step away from the Rowan Felted book for now. This is the second bag I've made from it that I haven't loved. I guess the bag looks alright, but you know when you have something completely different in your mind and it doesn't turn out exactly the way you wanted it to? But, I shouldn't complain, at least this one was usable and my partner seems to like it.


By the way, The Police concert in Louisville last weekend totally rocked. My husband & I both agreed that it was totally worth the money and the travel. They were so good that my husband kept on saying "I cant believe they are live."

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:26 AM, Blogger jackie said...

the bag is really nice. not a bad present at all. i also saw the police when they came through town. they were great and i was glad i got a chance to see them again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home