Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Knittin' On

Now that I got the Modern Romance done, I've turned into a crazy knitter. I finished one project I'm not going to talk about here (Hi, Mom!) and the November sock club socks! This is the first sock club pair I've finished since the first pair in June. They are made out of Frog Tree Chunky Alpaca and are just perfect for keeping my toes warm in the cooler weather. They are especially useful this week since Greg in Michigan for training.



With Ewe in Mind had their Christmas Open House today and I went a little crazy. Look at all the stuff I bought:


Most of this stuff is for birthday and Christmas gifts. But, if you notice, there is a swift. I finally got the swift that I wanted for my birthday. I'm so excited! It's taking all that I have not to wind up all the skeins in my stash.
One last note: I'm going to go see the Last Comic Standing Tour tonight. I'm so excited that my friend Jessica was able to go with me. I've been so looking forward to it and with Greg having to leave for Michigan today, I thought I was going to have to sell my tickets.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home