Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Ice Day

I'm going to back it up a bit. About a month ago, they started repainting and putting in new carpet in my usual office building. All those chemicals can trigger a migraine for me so I was relocated to a subcontractor's office. Well, we had another ice storm blow through yesterday. I tried to got o work, but the office I'm in was locked so I had to go back home. Aw shucks, a knitting day.See all that white stuff? It's not snow, it's sleet. The roads cleared up around noon, but then we had another round come in around 4 P.M.
We had sock club on Monday night, I'm making my first magic loop sock! I wouldn't have picked these colors for myself, but I like them.

I joined SOCK WARS III today. It starts May 9th. My goal is to take one person out before being eliminated.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home