Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Look at all the great yarn Greg got me for Christmas!
6 Skeins of Cascade Nikki
2 Skeins of Koigu KPPPM


1 Skein of Trekking Pro Natura


2 Skeins of Jade Sapphire Cashmere!!


I made out like a bandit. I'm still on my yarn diet, but I did buy yarn to make my godson the cutest little puppy sweater for his 2nd birthday. It's my first intarsia project and I'm having a surprisingly rough time with it. I had to rip the puppy out once and I'm thinking about doing it again.


Here's a picture of him and his baby cousin in the matching elf caps I made for them.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Gak! Gratuitous baby hats! :) I love it.

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Laurie (Moo!) said...

Yarn diets are great when other people are buying for you! LOL! Adorable hats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home