Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Long Time

It's been a while since I've posted. that is because I've been traveling and knitting. I went home to Connecticut two weeks ago. It was my mom's 60th birthday and my godson's 2nd. I made my godson, Jack, a puppy sweater from Roo Designs. I don't have finished sweater beacise I finished seaming it 15 minutes before the party. But, no stupid handknit present could compete with the ultimate in two year old fun. A Power Wheels four wheeler.

I didn't have a chance to visit any LYS, but since it takes over 8 hours to fly from Paducah and 8 hours back, I was able to work on some socks. Which for some reason my mom thought was very amusing.

Then this week i had to go to our corporate facitiy in Eastern Tennessee for training. While there I knit up a pair of Evangaline for my friend.


I was also able to stop into a couple of LYS (Yartiques and the Yarn Patch) and bought some great sock yarn.

creatively dyed yarns



Dream in Color

I have to go to Knoxville next week for a workshop. I hope to stop in at the store formerly known as Knit'n'Purl and Loopville.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:47 AM, Blogger Lisa said...

Love the yarns! No way that any gift can compete with a power cycle.....sorry ;)

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger jackie said...

nice yarns! lovely colors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home