Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Socks of Death

Sock Wars started on Friday and I've reached my goal! I have successfully finished my first pair of socks without being killed! I call them my Socks of Death #1. I was pretty lucky that my target had the same size feet as me. It made it a lot easier to measure foot length.

The pattern was a lot quicker than I thought it would be. The leg is only about 4 1/2 inches long. I was able to finish them even though I worked a full day on Friday, did the March of Dime Walk on Saturday morning and went to a Bunco game Saturday night. However, I did take the knitting to Bob Evans for breakfast this morning. (Greg was making fun of me for that.) I know a lot of people said that they had problems with the pattern, but I found it pretty easy to knit.

They are being sent on to Utah tomorrow morning.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:08 AM, Blogger jackie said...

OMG! aren't you superwoman finishing a pair of socks in two days! and they are really cute! congrats!

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Jean in Georgia said...

Wowsa! I'm impressed. I can't make socks in two months, much less two days! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home