Nuke Knitter

A Nuclear Engineer who knits? Go Figure.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

I'm back, but my luggage isn't

I'm back from a week long trip to Anaheim, CA. It was fun, but it was for work, so not as much fun as it could be. However, Greg & I were able to go to Disneyland for a day.

Some of the rides were just as fun as I remember them. Some of them not so much. Also, I was surprised at how often the rides breakdown. We were stuck on Splash Mountain for over 15 minutes and two other rides broke before we were able to ride them.

However, I am excited that I got to see the Haunted Mansion (much better than the one in Disney World) and Mr. Toad's Wild Ride (that is one of those rides that for some reason I never got tot ride as a child). I didn't get to go on the Tea Cups because Greg said that the ride would make him sick...wuss.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home