1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely not like?
I’m a little bit on a sock bender right now. I can’t seem to get enough sock yarn! I love Dreams in Color Smooshy and Socks That Rock. I’m not a big fan of boulces and novelty yarns.
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
Thanks to my last swap partner, I have needle holders for all my needles!
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I’ve been knitting for 2+ years. I’m pretty adventurous, so I guess I consider myself advanced.
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
5. What’s your favorite scent?
Sandalwood, lavender, vanilla, peach, berry. I’m not a big fan of melon or water scents.
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
I love strawberry and peach flavored candies. I absolutely hate hate hate banana!
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I make cards and rubberstamp. I don’t spin.
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I listen to dance, hip-hop, pop, rock, classic blues. I’m not a big fan of country.
9. What’s your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can’t stand?
I love purple, springy greens, blues and pinks. My favorite color combo is purple and lime green. I’m not a big fan of coral…it just doesn’t look right on me.
10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
I’m married with no kids, but three idiot dogs.
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
I don't wear ponchos. I'm too short and curvy.
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
13. What are you knitting right now?
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
Circs in bamboo and woods, although I do have some addi turbos.
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
Yes, love them.
17. How old is your oldest UFO?
18. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas and Halloween.
19. Is there anything that you collect?
Lady head vases. I also collect wine. (If keeping it in your house for two days before you drink it is considered collecting.)
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
I don’t have any Cat Bordhi books and I think I want Eclectic Sole. (I have the Rivendell pattern; it is next in my queue.)
21. Are there any new techniques you’d like to learn?
I haven’t done enterlac, yet.
22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
I wear a size 7.
23. When is your birthday?
24. What’s your Ravelry ID?pantoufle